Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Let's get weird.

queenbee1924: ❤



queenbee1924:

If you're thinking of commenting on a woman's (or ANYONE'S) body:

planetnymph:

1. Rethink your point of view

2. Shut the fuck up about it

Sooo, I should just pull the trigger and make Netflix my homepage, right? Good. Glad we had this...

Sooo, I should just pull the trigger and make Netflix my homepage, right?

Good. Glad we had this chat.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Frida and Diego at the Park, 1932



Frida and Diego at the Park, 1932

Photo



Photo



Photo









categoryfour: Can we just take a moment to look at these photos...





categoryfour:

Can we just take a moment to look at these photos of me helping my dog not to sneeze.

Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



datedivinitywouldntfuck: OMG.



datedivinitywouldntfuck:

OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment