Sunday, June 9, 2013

Necessitudinem

24cobra: Like to run into him



24cobra:

Like to run into him

slavetothedetail: As if men with babies aren't hot enough…try a...



slavetothedetail:

As if men with babies aren't hot enough…try a rugy player…


Ross Ford with his son.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



randydave69: these vintage men didn't read the sign!...



randydave69:

these vintage men didn't read the sign! Dave

http://randydave69.tumblr.com/archive

or my blog:

http://randydave69.tumblr.com/



backfur: Please follow www.backfur.tumblr.com for your daily...



backfur:

Please follow www.backfur.tumblr.com for your daily dose of fur!



olderirv: Most people, when they have visitors, expect them to...



olderirv:

Most people, when they have visitors, expect them to keep their feet off the furniture. So when he put his naked feet up on my glass coffee table I knew exactly how the rest of the evening would go.

But first I'd have to get rid of the other guests.



olderirv: And what (we wonder) has this lad been doing where...



olderirv:

And what (we wonder) has this lad been doing where his KNEES got so muddy and the rest of him is clean. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?



mjrwanker: There were two doors to the bathroom.  One from my...



mjrwanker:

There were two doors to the bathroom.  One from my room, the other from the guest room where an endless stream of Dad's distant relatives stayed as he got them set up for business in America.  I loved to "accidentally" open the door and find them naked before or after their shower (especially before).  Got to drain quite a few dicks before I even hit my Junior year.



olderirv: Josman



olderirv:

Josman



olderirv: Ian Hanks



olderirv:

Ian Hanks



No comments:

Post a Comment