Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Argyle Gargoyle and Other Nonsense

Photo



lemonayde: pancakeremix: "Moved to Site-19 1993. Origin is as...









lemonayde:

pancakeremix:

"Moved to Site-19 1993. Origin is as of yet unknown. Line of sight must not be broken at any time with SCP-173…"

My roommate and I made SCP-173 for A-kon 24 this year and only wore it around for a bit Friday night. IT WAS WICKED HOT, LET ME TELL YOU. But well worth it for a few scares from random strangers.

'THERE WAS NOTHING IN THE FILE ABOUT THERE BEING TWO INSTANCES OF SCP-173'
/ahem
So yes, these photos turned out brilliantly! I really enjoyed playing the researcher to these ladies' 173.

Reblog if you want your followers to put the Pokémon they think Best Represents you into your ask box.

Photo



shutupaubrey: have you ever been kissed so passionately that you felt like you were in a daze and...

shutupaubrey:

have you ever been kissed so passionately that you felt like you were in a daze and you couldn't even move and you got all woozy

cloudcuckoolander527: She is taking none of your sexist,...









cloudcuckoolander527:

She is taking none of your sexist, entitled crap today.

twerkings: do you ever wonder if your followers ever talk about you outside of tumblr

twerkings:

do you ever wonder if your followers ever talk about you outside of tumblr

I weight is 115 and my height is 5'11.

I wish I was as skinny as you, and I keep forgetting you aren't black.

Interesting fact: My birthday is on Christmas, for real and serious.

I once rang in the new year with a romantic kiss, but I also farted at the same time. I still haven't told Jen.

I have donated my hair to Locks of Love a total of three times! And I'll probably do a fourth one soonish.

I tried to donate my hair to them once! I found out years later that my mom never sent it. She just kept the braid in a little plastic bag for three years.

INTERESTING FACT ABOUT MYSELF, I AM A TWIN have I SAID THIS BEFORE

Tangentially related fact: every set of female identical twins I know has one lesbian, and I know over five. Your sister has something to tell you.

buttsosaurus: TELL ME AN INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF AND I WILL REPLY WITH AN INTERESTING FACT...

buttsosaurus:

TELL ME AN INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF

AND I WILL REPLY WITH AN INTERESTING FACT ABOUT MYSELF THAT I THINK OF WHEN I READ YOURS. IT MAY BE ENTIRELY RELATED, OR ONLY RELATED IN THE WEIRDEST, BROADEST DEFINITIONS.

BUT DO IT.

Photo





I found this gorgeous picture of my Morrigan cosplay from Akon...



I found this gorgeous picture of my Morrigan cosplay from Akon 24 in the con gallery.

Photo credit goes to Gerson Cobaxin!

iraffiruse: Frozach Submitted



















iraffiruse:

Frozach Submitted

sweet-bitsy: GRANDMA IT'S ME ANASTASIA



sweet-bitsy:

GRANDMA

IT'S ME

ANASTASIA

thefrogman: By Kelly Bastow [website | tumblr | deviantart]



thefrogman:

By Kelly Bastow [website | tumblr | deviantart]

mitch-the-plaid: The next half of Demon Girlfriend chapter 1!...











mitch-the-plaid:

The next half of Demon Girlfriend chapter 1! This will be uploaded in two parts because I left a page out of the original post like an idiot and so I have one page too many for this post.

Also thank you everybody for putting part 1 over 10 000 notes! That is insane.

mitch-the-plaid: …. And part 2 of the second part of the...













mitch-the-plaid:

…. And part 2 of the second part of the chapter… 2.2 I guess? Or is it 2b? Whatever- here is the rest of it! Sorry for the weird inconvenience. Each part will be ten pages in the future.

ca-tsuka: So nice "Paper Dragoon" by Ink Studio (wallpaper)





















ca-tsuka:

So nice "Paper Dragoon" by Ink Studio (wallpaper)

No comments:

Post a Comment